Essential oils are a gentle and pleasant way to facilitate uterine contractions while reducing pain and anxiety during labor, and have healing properties for the postpartum couple. If you attend mothers in labor, or are interested in learning how to introduce essential oils in your own childbearing experience, join us as our midwife, Dr Penny Lane, shares some of her expertise in aromatherapy.
What You Will Learn
- Benefits of aromatherapy in labor
- Methods of utilization
- Introduction of twelve individual oils specific for labor
- Discussion regarding oil blends
- Introduction of fifteen blends
- Tips from Our Midwife including handling anxiety, pain, and various common discomforts
- Use of essential oils during the post-partum period
- Use of essential oils for lactation
Experiment with Essential Ois
Each of the essential oils discussed will be shared in the class, along with opportunity to apply them as taught. Our midwife will share her experiences using oils on laboring women and discuss how she transports and protects her oils as she travels from home to home to attend births.
Upcoming Essential Oils for Childbirth Workshops
- No Events
Cost of Class
This three hour class is $65. If you have a doTerra wholesale account through the Red Raspberry Boutique, you can attend for free. If interested in learning more about obtaining a wholesale account for either doTerra, adding to your doula or midwifery income, please contact our office at 317-434-2229.